How to Search Results Effectively
myResult.pk uses Advance Search Methods where you can discover new information quickly and easily.
Note: In Some cases some search options might not be available due to increased server load
Start By Entering a Name or Roll Number. You can Use Part of the Name, Full Name, Part of the Roll Number or Full Roll Number so see the desired results. (No need to press enter after typing search as results are shown instantly). Give it a try.
Let’s Say you Type in “Ali” as shown in the image below, then you will see all names that contain “ali” in it. This can be useful in some cases but with over 100,000+ enteries you would want to refine your search. You can try entering Full Name or Filtering Results further. (See the Next Step)
You can Also enter Full Roll Number or Part of the Roll Number. A good technique is to enter just 5 digits of a roll number or 4 and you will see a series of roll numbers like shown in the image below. Here we have entered only 5 digits of a roll number and we got all entries that contained the searched number.
There is an advanced search filter below every column. You can filter the searched results further by entering any of the columns. Suppose if you enter 300 below the marks column then you will see all students you have scored 300 marks, as shown in the image below.
Search Result By Name myResult
You can also Use two filters together to get more specific results, for example, in the image below we searched for Khalid then entered 300 in the filter. The Result we got is All Names with Khalid scoring 300 Marks.
You Can Sort the Results by every Column in ascending or descending fashion. But most likely you would to use it for Marks, Roll Numbers or Names.
This Image has Been sorted in Descending Order by Marks. Higher Marks are shown above and lowest below. You can use this in combination with other search results. This can be useful for example if you have the roll number range for your institute and you want to see how everyone performed. Then you can Search for the series of Roll numbers and then sort by Marks.
This Image below has been Sorted by Roll Numbers in Ascending Order.
This Image below has been Sorted by Name in Ascending order, So Names starting with A is at the Top and Z at the End.
Since the data can be huge (every board has usually 50,000 to 200,000 students per year for one class), you might want to see more entries per page. But this feature is recommended to use on Desktop Computers Only
Tips & Troubleshooting
- For Best Experience use Desktop Computer
- If the search is not loading, refresh the browser page
- Sometime search can be slow due to increased server load.
- Please Report any errors at myresult[email protected]
- You can Search by First, Last, Full or Part of the Name, Full or Part of the Roll Number
- Filter Results further by entering data at the bottom of every column after the search
- You can Sort by Name, Marks, Positions or Roll by clicking the arrow on the table headers (top row of the table)
- Click Name or Roll Number to view Full Result (if available)
- For best experience use desktop computer
- For better accuracy, positions have been calculated for 40% or above marks only
- Please report any errors at [email protected] so we can fix it
- Like Our Facebook Page for Updates
We Hope you make good use of this website. Stay in touch for more incredible updates. Like our Facebook Page to Keep in touch.
If you have good ideas or suggestion, do share with us so we can improve.
Have a nice Day !